Topic: S.M.A.R.T. Collections
A dynamic, content-rich program designed to help you collect more money quicker... and still keep your customers.
Seminar Leader: Tim Paulsen
- Write persuasive email and letters
- Master the three phases of the professional collection call
- Learn how to handle ANY excuse for non or delayed payment
- Discover how to develop the right balance of assertiveness
- Develop the special voice to use on the telephone
- Find out how to avoid making the two biggest mistakes - even by seasoned collectors!
- A minimum of ten (10) techniques for the difficult customer
- Working with the sales team (who’s side are they on?)
- Negotiating... and more!
Bonus – from Tim’s latest book – the highlights of Lies & Negotiation Techniques
About Your Seminar Leader...
Tim Paulsen is the author of "Paid in Full" and "Sex, Lies and Negotiation Techniques".
He has delivered seminars in 25 countries and is the founder and managing director of The International Centre for Professional Collections.
This was the most fun I had taking a course – ever. It helped me gain the confidence I needed to be a professional collector. I work alone, so the help and the information was phenomenal for my self-esteem and confidence. I will attend any seminars or take any courses you have to offer in future.
Candy Hurst, Credit Recovery Administrator
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Heather Strack 604-364-2100
CIC MEMBERS RECEIVE 25 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT POINTS!
Download the flyer and registration form