|Special offer - Non-Members receive one year affiliate membership with their registration
|Day Passes will be available closer to the event
Note: The package includes:
- Tuesday, June 14: Opening ceremony
- Wednesday, June 15: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Thursday, June 16: Breakfast and Lunch
- Friday, June 17: Breakfast
Conference & guest program Registration is now open.
Sample Letter to request internal Approval to attend
Download the sample letter
Special offer to Non-Members
If you are unable to attend the event for any reason, a refund may be possible. Please review the following qualifications for refunds.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event (conference) will be refunded 90% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50%.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Please note: Cancellations must be received in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the unlikely event the CIC 2022 National Credit Conference is cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic beyond our control, the following recourse is offered:
- 100% refund of the registration fee; OR
- A credit to a future event
For cancellations originated by the registrant, for any reason including COVID-19 concerns, the standard cancellation policy applies.
We do our best to ensure topics, programs, pricing, and events are correct at the time of publishing. If unforeseen circumstances occur, the Credit Institute of Canada has the right to delete or alter items from the program or cancel the event. Attendees will be notified of any cancellations.