Cyber Security Awareness Training (CSAT) is a comprehensive cybersecurity education platform that delivers relevant, topical training for measurable results. CSAT helps protect against breaches from phishing attacks, compliance violations, and other unforced errors, so you and your company stay safe from cyberattacks.
What you will learn:
· What are today’s biggest cyber security issues?
· What are the best practices for keeping you and your business safe from cyber threats?
· How can we identify the different types of security threats?
· What is ransomware, phishing emails, social engineering exploits, etc.?
· Why is it important for businesses to have proper cyber security awareness training?
· Covering 3 learning modules: Understanding Cyber Security, Introduction to Ransomware, and Understanding Phishing.
The end user is the first line of defense but unfortunately, the end user can also be the weakest cyber security link. As the number of attack strategies taking advantage of the weakest link in an organization grows, addressing security awareness weak points is now crucial to reduce the impact of malware, ransomware and other compromises.
Our goal is to empower your staff to be the most secure, our threat intelligence tools are geared to allow you to proactively produce security awareness training that is relevant, topical, and tailored to the real-world threats you encounter every day.
Date: April 8, 2020
Please note that you will receive the webinar link upon registering in a separate email that will be emailed to you within 2 business days of registering.
Time: 12:00 PM EST
Cost: $39.00 Members | $49.00 Non-Members