Welcome and Orientation by the Justice Educational Program Co-coordinator, Lali Pawa.
Contact: Heather Strack Phone 604-364-2100 if you have any questions or dietary requirements.
Presentation by Small Claims staff on the Small Claims Process, Documentation and Procedures.
Cost: Members $125.00 | Non-Members $150.00 | Students $85.00
* You will have an opportunity to do some actual court watching of civil and fraud trials in session.
* Attend a session in court room with the Judge on court etiquette and procedures in a Court of Law.
* Gain insight, and suggestions on what to expect & do when you attend court
* On – Line Small Claims Procedures
* Presentation by a Civil Law Lawyer – Questions and answers
* Presentation by Sheriff/Bailiff with regards to serving of documents on the debtor
Transportation: Bus or Vehicle (Parking is available @ no charge underneath the court house)
Menu: Assortment of sandwiches, fruit, juice and squares
Receipts will be provided at the door.