Ian Evans is the owner, President and CEO of E-Tech, a Canadian IT consulting firm offering IT Managed Services since 2005, Ian attributes his strength to the close working relationship with each client. E-Tech specializes in intelligent business continuity and data protection, Cloud hosting solutions, web design and IT technical support & maintenance.
About the Webinar:
Cyber Security Awareness Training (CSAT) is a comprehensive cybersecurity education platform that delivers relevant, topical training for measurable results. CSAT helps protect against breaches from phishing attacks, compliance violations, and other unforced errors, so you and your company stay safe from cyberattacks.
What you will learn:
• What are today’s biggest cyber security issues?
• What are the best practices for keeping you and your business safe from cyber threats?
• How can we identify the different types of security threats?
• What is ransomware, phishing emails, social engineering exploits, etc.?
• Why is it important for businesses to have proper cyber security awareness training?
• Covering 3 learning modules: Understanding Phishing Awareness, Ransomware Awareness, and Safe Web Browsing.
The end user is the first line of defence against cyber-attacks, but unfortunately, the end user can also be the weakest cyber security link. As the number of cyber-attack strategies increasingly grows, addressing security awareness weak points is now crucial to reduce the impact of malware, ransomware and other compromises.
Our goal is to empower participants with the knowledge and skills to stay cybersecure at work and at home. Our threat intelligence tools allow us to proactively produce security awareness training that is relevant, topical, and tailored to the real-world threats you and your organization encounters every day.
Who should attend:
CCP and ACI members earn 5. Professional Development Points for attending this event.