Knowledge Areas Assessed
Section A (70%) - Mandatory questions:
- Financial Statement Analysis (30%)
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency / CCAA (10%)
- Legal Remedies (10%)
- PPSA (10%)
- Credit management/credit policy development (10%)
Section B (30%) - Pick 3 out of 5 questions:
- International Credit (10%)
- Construction Credit (10%)
- Leasing (10%)
- Piercing the corporate veil (10%)
- Credit Fraud/money laundering (10%)
Eligibility For Writing The Challenge Exam
Eligibility to write the Challenge Exam is based on a combination of education and experience. Please attach all pertinent documents with your application.
Option 1: General Applicants
Designated accounting/finance professionals must provide a letter of good standing from their respective professional associations in lieu of transcript of marks;
Referral letter from current employer to verify candidate’s job experience and credit responsibility
Submission of your detailed résumé
- Transcripts from a recognized post-secondary institution validating successful completion of the equivalent CCP level courses in;
For courses taken outside Canada, a letter of
equivalency from a registered Canadian body
authorized to administer equivalencies should
- Financial Accounting,
- Corporate Finance, and
- Canadian Business Law
Option 2: Current CCE Designation Holders
- Current Certified Credit Executive-CCE designation holders from the National Association of Credit Management and Certificate in Commercial Management - CICM from ICM are immediately eligible to write the Challenge Exam. A copy of the certificate is required along with the application form.
Four-hour, closed book exam. Passing grade: 70%.
Registration Fee: $750 + GST/HST
, including study guide and lesson notes.
QUESTIONS? Contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-447-3324.