At the core of the Credit Institute of Canada is our members – they continue to elevate the role of credit managers within Canada and beyond. Credit Institute of Canada members can pride in belonging to a National Association of credit professionals and the ONLY Canadian professional organization granting designations in Credit Management.
All Credit Institute Of Canada members enjoy the following:
- Chapter Involvement - Credit Institute of Canada has 11 Chapters across Canada providing opportunities for networking, educational programs, seminars, and social events.
- Access to the CIC Knowledge Centre which houses a wide assortment of professional development tools including webinars, videos and short modules.
- Discount prices for all of our live-webinars, events and activities
- Access to the National Conference held every two years offering opportunities to further credit related skills, and network with industry peers.
- Access to the CIC job board, an employment referral programs for job opportunities
- Access to a loyalty program that offers a wide range of discounts from on travel, restaurants, retail, services and more.
- Privileged access to the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex program